FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni's Sweetest Moments

SO its valentines...

How did I spend it? I spent it re watching Playful Kiss and Ytkiss Episodes.. and take note.. even BTS! And I felt like I also received flowers today! kekeke

Here are the sweetest moments of Seung Jo and Hani at Playful Kiss that will make you re watch the show!

Credit: fuckyeahplayfulkiss.tumblr.com

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love this part!!! They look so cute especially when Hani was tickling Seung Jo.. haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Will you believe? I asked my cousin what should a girl prepare at this moment.. haha.. And oh.. I blushed at her answer.. haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AIGOO!!!! 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know... I know it all.... 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of the cutest scenes ever! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


GIFS...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



16 comments:

  1. aigooo..i sooo love that time when BSJ hold OHN's hand and say that he wanted to marry her!..i miss PK sooo much!!!!
    -rax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them have such lovely, long fingers, don't they? Especially darling hyun joong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THOSE ALL PICS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHH ...... ^^d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS HYUNMIN! VERY MUCH! A LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so miss all of Minjoong 's moment. Love this couple . I don't know when i'm going to stop missing them. Common Minjoong give us more . You are so so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss hyunmin!! i really love them!!!
    daebak,daebak,daebak!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 1st pic! They look so natural, sleeping so close to each other like a real couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cry!miss desperately pk and them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for this wonderful gifts!love all and mis them so much!sigh!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. his hands are like my hands..love much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really really love kim hyun joong and jung so min together,....cause i cant stop smiling seeing their sweet moments....aaahhhhaaaaaaahhhh,,.....
    im going to watch pk again and again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PK SWEET AND HARD MEMORIES...LOVE ALL BUT CRY...BECAUSE MISSS MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss there happy and romanting story I love It..............SARANGHAE

    ReplyDelete
  14. he is amazing
    Iam totaly in love with him
    I miss PK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the pictures... its very cute .. haha

    ReplyDelete